Great deal on Invicta Men's watch



So what we have here is the Invicta Men's 5773 II Collection Eagle Force Stainless Steel Watch. My dad always used to tell me that every man need's and and every great man need's a great watch. Being a business man he thought it was always necessary to now the time without being rude and pulling out a phone. I always wear a watch on have several in my collection I like wearing watches more for the fact that a nice watch stands out. I have women complement on them all the time which then leads to productive conversation. Women like a man that's not totally metro-sexual but someone that doesn't put off the rolled out bed look either. Women don't like guys who take longer to get ready then they do but like to see a guy put a little effort into there appearance since most likely the girl spends a lot of time on theirs. A watch just adds that little extra to you're look that can set you apart.

 That's why I like watches and you will see more post's about watches but for now let's get to the details. For all the spec you can just click the link and read about it on amazon what I'm going to give you is the necessary part.  Invicta is a big player in the watch world known for style and durability and most of the time a decent price tag.  The watch were looking at today has a list price of $395 but through amazon you're getting 87% off. It's a beautiful looking stainless steel watch with fold-over-clasp-with-single-push-button-safety clasp and I actually ordered one for myself. The case is 44mm with 13mm thickness with a nice 21mm wide band. 

Overall at this price it's a must have to the watch collector or to the first time buyer below are just a few of the things people are saying about this watch. 


I received the watch for Christmas and I've been blown away by the quality. This is by far the best watch I've owned and definitely worth the money. It's hard to believe this watch is being sold for this price.
This is my third Invicta watch, and once again I am blown away by both the quality, design and overall look of this watch. It is a bigger watch, as this is the style. This is the biggest of the 3 that I have, but only by 3 MILLIMETERS. Sharp design, reliable product, Great name, and Sharp looking. A must have, especially for the price!!!!

18 comments:

Obi-wan Mikenobi said...

I prefer watches with a leather strap, I just don't feel confortable with a metal one.

Jordan said...

cool watch man

Anonymous said...

50 bucks for $400 watch. That's a steal!

DBtG5 said...

Why wear a watch when you have a cell phone?

Quagles said...

Say as above, why wear a watch? I guess its fashionable, but at the same time..I don't really think the watch is that great looking either.

AyradtheBlogger said...

I like pocket watches, but feel they have a similar social stigma as phones.

King Artur said...

I think these watches make you look badass

Lendo Khar said...

I don't find watches useful anymore. Can see the time in my cellphone. I wouldn't mind getting one as a gift though, still looks cool.

Anonymous said...

im allergic to nickle i cant wear watches with metal

Anonymous said...

I only have 1 watch, and I hardly wear it cos I either forget to wear it, or I end up being concious of it.

MunAlderson said...

big fan of metal straps, this ones nice

Pro Dishwasher said...

I'm buying that for my dad

Double C said...

Thanks for the recommendation... just in time for Valentine's Day. :)

Michael Koenigseder said...

Cool watch dude, but a bit flashy for me

YuiMugi said...

That's a very nice watch, though I don't ever where them myself.

Dulb said...

Dont like watchs =/

Mikas said...

I have a Tissot PRC500 and I love it :))

Metal Watch Strap said...

Hi guys,
This post is very useful and very interesting to read, Really this Post is providing nice information, Keep it up.
Metal Watch Strap

Post a Comment